Root Administrative Procedures Support Office｜Contact
1. Purpose of Use
The office shall obtain customer's personal information within the following purpose of use. The information shall not be used, provided, or delegated for handling beyond the range of purposes that are approved by customers or that of requirements based on laws and rules.
(1) Submission of documents for government offices relating to services requested to the office.
(2) Confirmation of identity, invoice for rewards/expenses, provision of services from this web site.
(3) Reply for answering questions, consultations, inquiries, etc.
(4) Delegation to outsourcing companies or alliance partners from the office.
(5) Provision of services or information from the office using various media including telephone, e-mail, mailing, etc.
2.Collection of Information
The information to be collected on this web site consists of the information that can identify an individual (e.g. name, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.) and the one that cannot identify an individual (e.g. IP address, identifier stored by Cookie, location, device, etc.). The information that can identify an individual shall be used for responding to inquiries or the like and the one that cannot identify an individual shall be used for marketing activities to improve services from the office.
3. Provision of Information to Third Party
The personal information shall not be provided or disclosed from the office to third parties without a prior consent of the relevant person.
4. Supervision for Outsourcing Companies
The personal information may be handled by external parties outsourced from the office. In such cases, to secure appropriate handling, the office shall make a contract with them and conduct inspections about the state of implementations or others.
5. Implementation of Safety Control Measures
The office shall take organizational, personnel, physical, and technical safety control measures for the personal information to be handled and prevent unauthorized access and loss, breaking, falsification, or leakage of personal information. At the same time, in case of incident occurrence, the office shall take actions immediately and appropriately such as quickly informing the fact to the relevant party, and make utmost efforts for correction to prevent recurrence of incident.
6. Compliance of Laws and Rules
The office shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related guidelines and rules.
7. Continuous Improvement of Personal Information Protection System